Happy New Year!
I haven’t posted in a while because I needed to take a break and reflect. I’m currently on a social media fast! I’m taking time to figure out what I want to do next and just taking a breather. If you follow this blog then you know I love social media breaks!
Every year, I usually write out a list of goals that I want to accomplish for the new year, but this year I needed something a little more visual.
Vision boards are wonderful.
I’ve never created one before until now, but as I learn more about LOA and manifestation, I’m constantly reminded how great they can be. So I decided to make one!
If you’re not familiar with them, vision boards or sometimes called “dream boards” is putting your goals and dreams on a board! Why? When you can physically see your desires it helps with attaining them. It is important to put your vision board in a place that you will see it everyday. Visualization! When you see your board, you’re automatically going to glance over the pictures and words and start visualizing them. This is good.
Making my vision board was easy and fun! I got a plain white project board from Dollar Tree and old magazines from the thrift store! For specific pictures or words I needed, I printed them out from my computer. I took all the pictures and words and glued it to the board and boom. Done. My vision board now sits on my dresser and I see it everyday.
What do you put on your board?
Anything. Your goals. Your dreams. Specifically for a 2020 VB, you should map out how you want your year to go. Do you want to finally buy a home? Do you want to travel to 5 different countries? For myself, I put a lot of my board but it was mostly the same main goals. My Board consists of travel goals, career goals and financial! I also put things about gaining confidence and loving myself because that’s always good.
If you haven’t made one yet, go make one! It doesn’t take long and it’ll help guide your year! After completing my VB, I am MORE ready for 2020! Let’s do this!
VISION BOARD RULES!
(There aren’t any but here are some things to keep in mind)
1. Write out your goals first! So you have a clear vision of what you want on your board. You’ll save time! Instead of randomly buying magazines and not knowing exactly what pictures (magazines) you’ll need.
2. It doesn’t have to be perfect. This is your vision!
3. It’s okay if you don’t accomplish EVERYTHING you put on it. I have multiple places I want to travel this year but I’m trusting that I will end up where I’m supposed to be this year! It’s perfectly okay if I don’t go to each and every place I want to. It’s okay.
4. After you make your board, go take action! I believe when things are out of your hands, you must let God/ the universe take over and show/give you a way. However, I also believe in “ask, seek, knock,” I believe that you don’t need to know HOW some things are going to happen but search and the way will be provided. If you want to own a Mercedes Benz, you should work towards getting it and trust that you will. You shouldn’t just sit and expect a new Benz to be in your driveway tomorrow.
5. Piggybacking off of #4 Don’t stress. Don’t worry. You may be big dreams as you should, but don’t worry about HOW it’ll happen too much. Do what you can and should and trust you will get it. Like mentioned, I have multiple trips planned for this year. I already booked 3 hotels hehe. It’s going to cost a lot of money, but I’m working hard at my financial goals and I’m letting it go. I’m doing my part, (saving, working) and trusting that I will make these trips!
6. Have fun!!! This is a fun life game, go play!
At the end of the year, look over your board and see how many things have manifested!
Photo Credit: https://unsplash.com/@kellysikkema
Copyright© 2020. All Rights Reserved